INDUSTRIAL Metal Detectors
The Most Advanced Textile Metal Detector
- Very high Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- High Immunity to environmental Interference
- Stand - alone and separate control unit version (RC) available
- Compact and robust construction
- Wide Detection Speed range, from 1 up to 600 m/min
- Easy installation and setting
- Complete selection range: 35 models available
- IP65 (RC version) high degree of protection
- Fully Digital Programming
- Internal data logging with data and timestamp for Quality control
- High contrast graphic OLED display
- Password protected with separate user and engineer level
- Bluetooth communication for setting and maintenance through external PC
- Autolearn function for automatic setting of the maximum sensitivity in dry and wet conditions
- Built-in function for automatic measurement of the external interferences
- High level of electronic and mechanical Reliability
The CEIA TE/SLD Digital Metal Detectors are the ideal means of protection for production lines against accidental damage caused by fragments of metal which can enter the manufacturing process along with the material.
High-definition graphic display detail
The CEIA TE/SLD Metal Detector belongs to the family of micro-sensitive bar metal detectors whose high quality and reliability are universally recognized by leading world manufacturers of industrial machinery.
These devices are the ideal means of protection for production lines against accidental damage caused by fragments of metal which can enter the manufacturing process along with the material.
The TE-SLD Metal Detector signals the presence of magnetic and non-magnetic metal masses, both on the exterior and in the interior of the product, and stops the machine.
Sensitivity can be adjusted digitally depending on the size of the metal fragments which must be intercepted, and a special detection memory function also reveals the passage of several consecutive contaminants.
The compact nature of the TE/SLD Metal Detector facilitates installation where space is at a premium.
Digital signal analysis allows the user to optimize detection with respect to the product’s speed of passage and the metals to be intercepted, thus obtaining the best possible immunity to any external interference.
By avoiding damage to the production line and the consequent interruptions to the manufacturing process, the TE/SLD Metal Detector returns the value of the investment at the first detection event.
The TE/SLD Metal Detector is tested to conform to Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility standards required for the CE mark.
- Adjustable sensitivity with wide dynamic range (0-299)
- Interception speed programmable according to its application
- Digital programming with OLED graphic display
- Visual alarm signal
- Built-in self-diagnosis system
- Permanent settings memory without battery back-up
- Protection degree: TE/SLD IP40; TE/SLD-RC IP65
- Voltage: 100-240 V~ monophase – 50-60 Hz
- Current: 1,5 A max
- Local: through built-in keyboard
- Remote: Bluetooth
- Data capabilities: Internal memory 1000 events; 20 products
Security and safety
- Audible: Internal buzzer
- Graphic display with bar-graph indication
- Bright indicators on Control Panel
- RED: Alarm or fault
- GREEN: Line present
- Programming access: 2 access levels, Operator and Supervisor
- Galvanic isolation of line voltage
- Low operating voltage: No danger for the operator
- In compliance with international standards of safety and radio interference
- Connection for Alarm reset or Encoder input
- Bluetooth interface Incorporated
- 1 programmable relay: Alarm relay
Certification and Conformity
- Operating -10 to +50 °C
- Storage -25 to +60 °C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 90 %, without condensation
- EN61010-1 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements
- EN60204-1 Safety of machinery – Electrical equipment of machines - Part 1: General requirements
- EN61000-6-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) – Part 6-2: Generic standards – Emission standard for industrial environments
- EN61000-6-4 Electromagnetic Compatibility(EMC) – Part 6-4: Generic standards – Immunity for industrial environments
- European Directive 2004/108/CE
MD Scope Industrial
MDSCOPE is a software package specifically developed by CEIA in order to allow easy and complete testing of the functioning of a Metal Detector - without the use of special instrumentation - both during the setting up phase and on the occasion of periodic tests. Using a personal computer, MDSCOPE allows adjustment and monitoring of the Metal Detector, as well as the storage and printing of the data gathered.
Test Samples for Quality Control
CEIA Test Samples box: CEIA supplies metrological samples certified for diameter and electromagnetic signal