- Digitally adjustable sensitivity with a wide range of values.
- All functions are controlled by a microprocessor.
- Programming access protected by hardware key.
- Automatic synchronization between two or more Metal Detectors, at a distance of down to 5 cm from each other, without using cables.
- Professional high integration and high reliability electronics.
- Control unit incorporated in the detector.
- No initial or periodic calibration.
- Easy maintenance. Modular control unit for a rapid replacement.
- Colour: light grey RAL 7040.
- Power Supply: 115 VAC (230 VAC available on request) +10/-20%, 45-65 Hz, 20 VA MAX.
- Operating temperature: from -20°C to +70°C
- Relative humidity: from 0 to 95% (without condensation).
- Visible Signals
- High intensity display.
- Green and red metering signals proportional to the mass of the object detected.
- Audible Signals
- High acoustic intensity alarm signal.
- Volume and tone of alarm signal are programmable.
|Certification and Conformity|
- Complies with Regulations relating to pacemakers, defibrillators or other vital support systems, pregnant women and magnetic storage media (floppy disks, audio cassettes, video cassettes and similar).
- Conforms to the current International Security Standards for Walk Through Metal Detectors.
- Complies with EC regulations and international standards relating to electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).