Dual sensing Hand-Held Ferromagnetic Detector for patient screening prior to MRI scans
- Large search area for faster and accurate screening operations
- Dual-tone audio signalling & dual-colour display for high precision pinpointing
- Three modes of operation allow for high-performance ferrous only, detection around the head and body, or full metal detection around the whole body
- Patient safety - Mitigates the risk of an RF burn occurring in the scanner due to either Ferrous or Non-Ferrous Metals
- Dual sensing - Capable of separately screening for either ferrous metallic items or any type of metallic item
- Audible, silent-vibration, and visual-magnitude alert settings
- Personalize the interface, energy-saving mode, and sensitivity
- Embedded Long Life Rechargeable Batteries are renewable energy and eliminate the Operation Cost of Alkaline Batteries
The CEIA PD20CH is used for precise MRI Patient Screening of ferromagnetic materials and prostheses which are dangerous in MRI scans, that can be operated in Zone 1, 2, 3.
High precision pinpointing: dual-tone audio signalling and dual-colour display, both features provide a feedback that allows high-precision localization of metal objects
The only hand-held MRI patient screening device capable of separately detecting both ferrous and non-ferrous metallic items, the PD240CH Hand-held Patient Screener provides protection from both adverse magnetic field interaction and potential RF-induced metallic heating.
Designed as a safer and more convenient than similar alternatives, the lightweight portable patient screener has three analysis modes and a control interface that can be personalized to refine analysis capabilities based on specific patient needs.
Analysis mode selection
- All metals
- High sensitivity to all types of metals (implanted medical devices, prostheses, metal splinters)
- High sensitivity to small ferromagnetic metals (ferromagnetic fragments, surgical instruments)
- Insensitive to large non-magnetic implanted medical devices (large prostheses)
- High sensitivity to very small ferromagnetic metals (small ferromagnetic fragments)
- Insensitive to medium size non-magnetic implanted medical devices (non-ferromagnetic dental implants, small prostheses)