Dual sensing Hand-Held Ferromagnetic Detector for patient screening prior to MRI scans
Report Evaluation at 3-Tesla
- Non-magnetic construction, suitable to operate inside the magnet room
- High precision pinpointing by dual-tone audio signalling & dual-colour display
- Large search area for faster and accurate screening operations
- Three modes of operation allow for high-performance ferrous detection, head or full body, or full metals detection in full body
- Patient safety - Mitigates the risk of an RF burn occurring in the scanner due to either Ferrous or Non-Ferrous Metals
- Dual sensing - Separate screening for ferrous metallic items or any type of metallic item
- Audible and visual-magnitude alert settings
- Visual signalling combined with the audio provide feedback on the location and position of the object under alarm
PD240CH-Z4 is a portable Hand-held Patient Screener that allows, according with the operator settings, the detection of magnetic metal masses only or magnetic and non-magnetic metals at the same time. The PD240CH-Z4 can be operated in Zone 1, 2, 3, 4.
Customizable interface, energy-saving mode, and sensitivity
PD240CH-Z4 is a portable Hand-held Patient Screener that allows, according with the operator settings, the detection of magnetic metal masses only or magnetic and non-magnetic metals at the same time. The only hand-held MRI patient screening device capable of separately detecting both ferromagnetic and non-ferromagnetic metallic items, the PD240CH-Z4 provides protection from both adverse magnetic field interaction (projectile effect) and potential RF-induced metallic heating.
PD240CH-Z4 is designed to be entirely non-ferromagnetic, there¬fore it can be used inside the MRI room (zone 4) without the risk to be attracted or damaged by the magnets without comprising performance or creating a potential projectile risk.