Multi-Sensor Walk-Through Detector
- Detection target: all-metal weapons (magnetic and non-magnetic, including light alloys) and all cellphones/ smartphones
- Operational use: high throughput screening of people in street clothes, under standard checkpoint divestiture procedures
- Application fields: visitors to correctional facilities, access to data-sensitive meeting rooms, access restrictions enforcement of weapons and cell phones, loss prevention of electronic devices, corporate anti-espionage
- Ready to ship now
- Verified and approved by Governmental Bodies
The SMD®600 Plus - MI2™ is optimized for the screening of people in applications where simultaneous detection of all metal (magnetic and non-magnetic) firearms and cellphone/smartphone devices, including the most miniaturized, low metal content versions, is required along with high-throughput and a low nuisance alarm rate.
Very High Performance Enhanced Walk-Through Metal Detector
Cell phones detector
- Detection of all-metal weapons, including light alloys threats
- Multizone red signaling
- Detection of standard and miniaturized cell phones and smartphones
- Detection of magnetized items
- Multizone yellow signaling
The new SMD®600 PLUS – MI2™ combines:
- Correctional facilities
- Data-sensitive meeting rooms
- Access restrictions enforcement of weapons, cell phones and smartphones
- Loss prevention of electronics devices
- Corporate anti-espionage
On its own, the CEIA SMD®600 Plus WTMD is already a complete and efficient solution for the high-sensitivity detection of any metal weapon and any cellphone/smartphone in applications, such as the correctional facilities, where the inmates to be inspected are metal free or almost metal-free.
- The well renowned weapons detection and personal metallic objects discrimination performances of the CEIA SMD®600 Plus, 288-channel, NIJ0601.02 fully compliant Walk-Through Metal Detector (WTMD).
- The cellphone/smartphone detection and discrimination capabilities of the new CEIA MSD EVO™™, state-of-the-art magnetostatic 18-axes detector that provides unparalleled detection uniformity and immunity against interferences.
The new SMD®600 Plus –MI2™ allows, in addition, the high-throughput inspection of visitors to correctional facilities or, in general, people in street clothes in a standard checkpoint divestiture situation where detection of assembled/disassembled firearms and standard & miniaturized cellphones/smartphones is required with low nuisance alarm rate.
The new SMD®600 Plus –MI2™ also provides a specific optical and acoustical signaling for either weapons or cellphones/smartphones, thus facilitating the secondary inspection performed by the security operators.