Detectores para la SEGURIDAD
New Generation Long Range Hand Held Metal Detection Set
- Very High Penetration
- Exceeding the NIJ Standard - 0602.02 detection requirements
- Large Search Area
- Accurate pinpointing
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Targets
- Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- Indoor and Outdoor Operations
The PD240C is a Hand Held Metal Detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Deep penetration for weapons and minimum metal targets, effective sensitivity to all alloys, exceeding the latest Security Standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
Long Detection Range
Advantages & Benefits
- Programmable Sensitivity
- Long Detection Range
- Extended Continuous Operation Time
- Automatic Low Power Mode during Screening Pauses
- Embedded Long Life Rechargeable Batteries are renewable energy and wipe out Operation Cost of Alkaline Batteries
- Embedded Fast and Reliable Battery Charger: no need of batteries removal
- Dedicated Holder acts as Minimum Space Table Stand and Mains connection for Battery Charge
- Operator Functions can be standard or customized by the user through PC GUI and USB connection
Elegant, Robust and ErgonomicThe PD240C features a special ergonomic design consisting of an offset hand grip which ensures that the operator’s hand does not interfere with the sensitive detection area. Special care has gone into the mechanical design of the detector. Absence of sharp edges or corners allows the detector to be passed smoothly over the inspected area without getting caught in buttons, buckles, folds or other parts of clothing.
NIJ standard 0602.02 CompliantThe technical features of the detector comply with and exceed the NIJ standard 0602.02 and the new NIJ draft standard 0602.03. The PD240C has uniform sensitivity to magnetic and non-magnetic targets including those made of stainless steel. At the same time the detector offers excellent body-effect compensation and has high immunity to external disturbance from electromagnetic and mechanical sources.
Full Digital DesignThe PD240C is fully digital. Electronic functions include a inspection field transmitter-receiver based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, a digital operator interface and external communications over the incorporated USB port.
Advanced Control PanelThe control panel with switches and warning lights is made from high-thickness silicon guaranteeing high degree of protection to make the PD240C suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Advanced Alarm IndicationThe alarm signalling modes include: optical alarm which is fixed or is proportional to the intensity of the detection signal; acoustic alarm with a constant tone or a tone which is proportional to the size of the object detected; vibration alarm signal. It is also possible for the safety manager or the checkpoint supervisor to lock one or more operator commands.
Extended Continuous Operation TimeThe PD240C metal detector is powered by two AA-size NiMH batteries with a battery life of over 55 hours. A Low Power Mode is automatically activated during pauses, extending the battery life up to 100 hours. An internal circuit optimises battery recharging which takes less than five hours.
Latest plastic materials technologyThe metal detector casing is made from next-generation technical polymers. These plastics offer high chemical resistance and mechanical strength ensuring a long detector life even in heavy duty conditions.
- Power supply: 2x AA size NiMH, rechargeable batteries
- Fully customizable control panel
- Optical, acoustic and vibration alarm modes
- 3-level sensitivity selection buttons
- Detection and operational functions: Customizable via HHMD Configuration tool
- Battery life: 55 + hours continuous service (AA NiMH batteries 2500 mAh); up to 100 hours with automatic sleep mode
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in fast battery charger in combination with the HHDS Docking station
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 80°C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 98% (without condensation)
- PD 240C: 405 mm x 120 mm x 40 mm
- HHDS Docking station: 175 mm x 115 mm x 85 mm
- Carry Bag: 430 mm x 340 mm x 105 mm
- Detection Set Package PD 240C Set: 450 mm x 325 mm x 115 mm
- PD 240C (with battery): 440 g
- HHDS Docking station for PD 240C (with power adapter): 755 g
- Carry Bag: 1,3 kg
- Detection Set Package PD 240C Set: 2,2 kg
- PD 240C: light grey RAL 7040
- Carry Bag: Green RAL 7013
- Manufactured in grey shock-resistant technical polymers
- Conforms to the NIJ 0602.02 and the new NIJ 0602.03 Standards for metal detection
- Conforms to the international standards currently applicable for safety, EMC and to the applicable CE regulations
Código producto: # 64081 (PD240C # 64082)
Cigarette lighter cable for battery charger
Código producto: # 64436
Kit Muestras de Prueba
Código producto: # 63537