(hereinafter "Website") run by Costruzioni Elettroniche Industriali Automatismi S.p.A.
C.E.I.A. S.p.A. with registered office at Zona Industriale 54 - 52041 Viciomaggio, Arezzo - Italy, VAT number IT00308150515 and any of its subsidiaries (hereinafter "CEIA").
Through this Website, CEIA provides you with a variety of resources, including software, technical specifications, data sheets and all kind of product information as well as other information and/or services related to CEIA products or services.
- 2.1 - The Website is open for use to everyone.
- 2.2 - CEIA endeavors to diligently support and maintain the Website. However, CEIA does not warrant or guarantee that the Website is accessible at all times. CEIA also does not warrant or guarantee that the Website is always up to date and that the information on the Website is complete and free from errors at all times. Delays, wording mistakes, omissions and wrong information may occur.
- 3.1 - You may not use the Website in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any CEIA server and/or server of its affiliates or the network connected to these servers. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any websites, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to these Servers, through i.e. hacking, password mining or any other means.
- 3.2 - User activities that aim at rendering the Website non-functional or at least obstruct the use of the Website may be prosecuted on the basis of civil and criminal law.
- 4.1 - Any information, data, material or other content (hereinafter "User Content") that you send to the Website will be deemed non-confidential and not protected by law. By sending any User Content to CEIA you grant to CEIA the right - without limitation as to territory, time and scope - to use, reproduce, display, modify, incorporate, license and distribute the User Content or to exploit the User Content in any other way whatsoever.
- 4.2 - In particular, you agree that CEIA may use any ideas, concepts, techniques or other know-how in User Content for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
All elements of the CEIA Website, including layout and arrangement of the information, are protected by trademark law, unfair competition and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by CEIA.
- 6.1 - Subject to the limitation of warranty and liability as set out down below, CEIA provides you with product information, including but not limited to documentation, technical specifications, data sheets and any supplements hereto and with other non-product related documents in any form (collectively "Documentation"). Documentation may also include marketing information, order confirmation, volume of orders and order forecasts, delivery information, open accounts and current payments, quality reports and customer complaints, news, special reports and additional information about CEIA which CEIA provides for your convenience.
- 6.2 - The Documentation made available to download are subject to CEIA intellectual and other property rights. CEIA hereby grants the user a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to download, use and copy (i.e. electronically copy and print hard-copy excerpts) the Documentation for scientific or educational purposes or in order to assess entering into any business with CEIA, provided that
(1) the CEIA copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear,
(3) no modifications to any Documentation is made.
- 6.3 - Any use of the Documentation without the prior written consent of CEIA other than the one set forth in clause 6.2 is expressly forbidden.
- 7.1 - This Website may include discussion forums or other interactive areas. You agree not to upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Website any content which is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or otherwise create liability or violate any national or supranational law. On this Website you shall not, without the express written approval of CEIA, distribute or publish promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services.
- 7.2 - You shall remain solely liable for the content of any messages or other information posted by you on this Website, and CEIA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of posted or uploaded material.
- 7.3 - CEIA may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas on the Website where users transmit or post submissions, including but not limited to discussion forums or other interactive areas and (ii) the substance of any submission. Although it is not CEIA intention to do so, CEIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or remove submissions or any other content available through forums or interactive areas and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or part of this Website, at any time without prior notice or liability. In addition CEIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove, edit or to block or restrict future access to any material posted by you that is determined to be unlawful, harmful, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
The Website may contain hyperlinks respectively links to websites of third parties. CEIA does not control the content of these websites and is not liable for the content of such websites of third parties. Also, CEIA does not adopt the content of such websites of third parties and disclaims any liability for them. The use of such websites of third parties is at the own risk of the user.
- 9.1 - Some areas of this Website and the materials, data and information provided thereon require express authorization and account set-up by CEIA before you are allowed to access, download or use. After registration and your successful verification the CEIA site coordinator will decide as it deems fit whether or not your account shall be activated.
- 9.3 - You are not allowed to use an account other than your own account at any time. You agree to inform CEIA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. CEIA will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
- 9.4 - However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by CEIA or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You shall ensure that your user data is not accessible by third parties. In addition, you are liable for all downloads, transactions and other activities carried out under your account.
- 9.5 - Without limiting other remedies, CEIA reserves the right to block or restrict access to and use of the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the limited access Website will immediately cease.
- 10.1 - When you use the Website, CEIA may track your visit to this Website and the use of services provided thereunder. CEIA may collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Website and its services. Further CEIA Web servers automatically log your login, the IP/Internet address of your computer and record all content that has been downloaded or otherwise transmitted to or from your computer by filename, date and time of download (collectively the "Data").
- 11.1 - EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulation on Data Protection, or "GDPR") requires that the processing of personal data is carried out in respect of the rights, fundamental freedoms, and dignity of the data subjects. For these reasons, C.E.I.A. S.p.A. (hereinafter "CEIA"), in its role as Data Controller, is required to provide You as Data Subject, in accordance with Article 13 of the aforementioned Regulation, the following information on the processing of personal data that you provide us.
- https://www.ceia.net ("Website"), and through other websites of Data Controller property;
- offline collection in connection with sales, marketing events, partner engagement.
The use of any information that is collected through cookies or other web tracking technologies is detailed in the Website disclaimer. Website may contain links to external sites, with reference to them CEIA is exempt from any liability of privacy protection practices. We therefore recommend reading carefully the privacy policies of these external sites.
- Processing purposes, legal basis
Primarily, personal data will be processed for the following purposes (ex art. 6 par.1 lett. B of GDPR):
Personal data will be processed on the following legal basis:
- establish and manage contractual or professional relationships;
- send, receive and process sales offers and purchase proposals;
- meet customer needs (from the Website: general information, requests for quotes, warranty registration, intention to become a reseller);
- determine the quality of products/services offered (satisfaction survey).
Personal data will not be subject to any automated decision-making process including profiling.
- compliance with Data Controller legal obligations i.e. anti money laundering regulations (ex art. 6 par.1 lett. C of GDPR);
- your consent where required (ex art. 6 par.1 lett. A of GDPR);
- legitimate interests of Data Controller related to information security CEIA and related to the business management between CEIA distribution companies and companies of CEIA's group (ex art. 6 par.1 lett. F of GDPR).
- Data recipients, categories and communications.
Personal data are pertain to the Data Subject that acts for or represents the legal entity with which the Data Controller will enter in contact for the purposes above mentioned (i.e. customers, suppliers, consultants, partners even potential).
Personal data will be (e.g.):
Data Subject may communicate to the Data Controller the ID card or passport details for visa purpose in case of authorized visits or technical trainings in Data Controller's factories.
- name, surname, role, telephone numbers and email address ("data contact");
- commercial name, fiscal code, tax or VAT number, bank account and financial details ("administrative data");
- websites username, password ("online account data").
Recipients of personal data are primarily Data Controller's employees (i.e. commercial and administrative personnel) and managers appointed to perform the purposes indicated above.
For the same purposes, personal data may be communicated to external subjects carrying out services for the Data Controller (i.e. legal and financial advisors, banks, IT technicians).
Personal data may be communicated to CEIA distribution companies and to companies of CEIA group ("Official Distributors" and "Authorized Dealers") that You may identify in Website after having selected the country of interest.
In cases of transfer of personal data to non-European countries in which do not operate international conventions or other comparable guarantees, the transfer of your data will be considered necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures (ex art. 49 par. 1 lett. B and C of GDPR).
- Nature of data provision
The provision of your personal data is optional, however the refusal to provide them prevents the possibility to pursuing the purposes mentioned or the inability to follow up with and receive your communications\requests.
- Data storage
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Data Controller retains personal data obtained as long as it is needed for the purposes mentioned and until your request about their erasure, restriction, destruction or revoke your consent to the processing of data.
- Data Controller contacts and Data Subject rights
We also inform you that the Data Controller is C.E.I.A. S.p.A. with registered office at Strada Provinciale di Pescaiola 54, Civitella in Val di Chiana, Viciomaggio, 52041, Arezzo (IT). You can contact the Data Controller at this mail address: email@example.com asking for access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the Data Subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. CEIA will take your request into consideration and work with you on how best to fulfil it. Likewise, you may revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the legitimacy of its processing prior to such revocation. Please note that CEIA can proceed your request in accordance of art. 13 of GDPR and if there is no legal obligation or prevailing right of CEIA as regards its retention. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
- 12.1 -
Si rende noto che CEIA, ai sensi del D. lgs 24/2023 in materia di "whistleblowing", cioè di protezione delle persone che segnalano violazioni del diritto dell'Unione Europea e di normative nazionali, ha attivato il canale di segnalazione interna utilizzabile tramite mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attraverso tale canale dedicato ed utilizzando l'apposito modulo contente le informazioni principali relative alla procedura, qui di seguito riportato, potranno essere segnalate presunte violazioni, vale a dire illeciti amministrativi, contabili, civili o penali, di disposizioni normative nazionali o dell'Unione Europea che ledono l'interesse pubblico o l'integrità della Società, di cui si sia venuti a conoscenza nel proprio contesto di lavoro.
Attraverso tale istituto di conformità aziendale si mira ad evitare la commissione di irregolarità nel contesto aziendale e parallelamente tutelare il lavoratore (o collaboratore aziendale etc...) che segnalandole fa emergere tali criticità.
Non si applicano a questa normativa, e quindi non dovranno essere oggetto delle suddette segnalazioni, le contestazioni, rivendicazioni o richieste legate ad un interesse di carattere privato della persona segnalante o che attengono esclusivamente ai propri rapporti contrattuali di lavoro.
L'attivazione di tale canale garantisce la riservatezza dell'identità della persona segnalante, della persona coinvolta e della/e persona/e comunque menzionata/e nella segnalazione, nonché del contenuto della segnalazione e della relativa documentazione.
Ricevente e referente interno delle segnalazioni sarà il Responsabile dell'Ufficio Legale aziendale (ULE) il quale, ai sensi del citato D. lgs. 24/2023, è tenuto al mantenimento della confidenzialità dell'identità del segnalante verso ogni terzo ed è soggetto deputato a dare seguito alla segnalazione, interloquire con il segnalante e comunicare a questo la decisione assunta dalla Direzione di riferimento o da altro organo aziendale a cui non è comunque rivelabile l'identità del segnalante o altri elementi da cui derivare tale identità.
Infatti, scopo della normativa è soprattutto tutelare il segnalante attraverso varie misure di protezione disciplinate dalle disposizioni menzionate le quali sono volte a evitare e reprimere eventuali azioni ritorsive della società nei confronti del segnalante e delle persone ad esso collegate in occasione della segnalazione avanzata.
Il citato D. lgs. 24/2023 prevede (art. 5 c. 1 let. e) che in particolari condizioni (art. 6 di seguito riportato) si possa utilizzare, in alternativa alla segnalazione tramite il canale interno, la segnalazione esterna gestita dall'ANAC (Autorità Nazionale AntiCorruzione).
Cf. collegamento: https://www.normattiva.it/uri-res/N2Ls?urn:nir:stato:decreto.legislativo:2023;024
Whistleblowing Form - Modulo di Segnalazione
Informativa Privacy Whistleblowing
- 13.1 - This Website (including all Documentation, content, services, functions and other materials or information made available on or accessed through this Website or any external website linked to this Website) are provided 'as is'. Except as expressly warranted in any other applicable license agreement, CEIA disclaims all warranties either express, implied, statutory or otherwise including but not limited to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement with regard to the content of this Website or that the server that makes this Website available is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm or cause damages to your computer equipment or data when you access, download form or otherwise use this Website.
- 13.2 - CEIA shall in no event be liable to the user of the Website for indirect, incidental, collateral or consequential damages or losses such as harm to business, loss of revenues, loss of anticipated savings or lost profits, whether or not foreseeable.
- 14.1 - We use session cookies on our website. They will be deleted when exiting your browser. Cookies are directly delivered by our website, named first-party technical cookies.
- 15.2 - The sole courts that will have jurisdiction for any legal actions related to the use of the Website shall be the courts of Arezzo.
- 15.4 - This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.