INDUSTRIAL Metal Detectors
Flat conveyor belt configuration
Supermarket specifications compliant
- Conveyor belt integrated with Metal Detector and ejection system
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- Detection and ejection of magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless steel metals contaminants
- Automatic learning & tracking of product effect
- Digitally-adjustable belt speed
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel and foodcompatible plastic parts (EU, FDA compliant)
- Multiple ejection systems available: belt stop, air blast, pusher arm and retractable
- Maximum flexibility: all components are reversible
CEIA is a manufacturing company specialized in the design, engineering and production of Metal Detectors and Quality Control equipment. CEIA THS 21 Conveyor Inspection Systems satisfy the most stringent requirements for functionality, compact construction, accuracy and reliability of response against accidental metal contamination in food products. The line of CEIA Quality Control equipment includes the Conveyor Inspection Systems, featuring state-of-the-art performance and full compliance with
industrial sector regulations. CEIA THS 21 Metal Detectors Series has been designed to manage all the functions required by the transport systems.
Conveyor belt can be removed without any tool
CEIA, leading manufacturer of industrial metal detectors, offers a complete range of solutions for inspecting food products, both loose and packaged. The line of Quality Control Detectors includes the Conveyor Inspection Systems, featuring state-of-the-art performance and full compliance with industrial sector regulations.
THS 21 Conveyor Inspection Systems offer total integration between CEIA’s high-performance THS 21 Metal Detector and a hygienic structure in AISI 316L stainless steel, equipped with digital control of the speed and of the stages of ejection of non-conforming products. CEIA’s THS 21 are available in a wide range of sizes covering the different application requirements.
The supporting structure, the Metal Detector and the belt control box are in stainless steel. The inspection system is certified fully compatible with food product handling (FDA compliant) requirements, as is the protective cover of the ejection area and the container for rejected products.
Multi-Spectrum TechnologyExclusively developed by CEIA, this is a unique metal detection technology that both optimizes sensitivity to all metal contaminants and minimizes product effect in a very wide range of possible products.
By recognizing the different frequency response of conductive products and metals, this innovative technology cancels product effect and maintains high performance levels for all types of metal contaminants, both magnetic and non-magnetic.
The autolearn function used by CEIA Multi-Spectrum metal detectors equates to the repetition of hundreds of conventional transits. It explores the whole spectrum of available frequencies in order to determine the best operating conditions resulting in unique detection performance.
Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- IP65/69K compliant
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel and plastics EU, FDA compliant
- Superior washdown construction
Unequalled integrated I/O and communication connectivity performance
- Control of the belt motor, with speed adjustment
- Automatic ejection management with synchronization of the product transit
- Automatic synchronization with adjacent transport systems
- Verification of the availability of compressed air
- Bar-code readers support to automatically select the product related program in real time
- Verification of the successful ejection of the contaminated product
- Verification of the presence and space availability of the contaminated product container
- Management of encoders for a belt speed monitoring
- Remote management via Ethernet/Wi-Fi