Détecteur de Métaux INDUSTRIELS
Détecteur de Métaux à usage industriel avec un seuil de détection très élevé
- Very high Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- High Immunity to environmental Interference
- Wide Detection Speed range, from 1 m/s up to 50 m/s
- Metal object speed and mass sensing
- Compact and robust full AISI 304 stainless steel construction
- IP65 high degree of protection
- Easy installation and setting
- Fully Digital Programming
- High contrast graphic OLED display
- Password protected with separate user
- BT wireless communication communication for setting and maintenance through external PC
- Autolearn function for automatic setting of the maximum sensitivity in dry and wet conditions
- High level of electronic and mechanical Reliability
The CEIA THS/TT Metal Detector detects metal contaminants accidentally present in pipelines (i.e. in pneumatic lines), with levels of sensitivity, immunity to interference and response speeds designed to satisfy the strictest Quality Control requirements.
Modern, rugged and user friendly programming
CEIA THS/TT Metal Detectors, designed for operation in high speed production lines, allow interception of all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including high-resistivity stainless steel. The system is composed of an electronic control unit and an antenna which is positioned in the path of the product to be inspected.
The advanced antenna design, completely manufactured in AISI 304 Stainless Steel, ensures high stability, high immunity and exceptional reliability.
DSP (Digital Signal Processing) of the Metal Detector Antenna signals allows a very high degree of sensitivity to be achieved for all metals.
Microcomputer control and complete programmability simplify installation, and in certain applications can offer the capability of operating as production line controller using suitable sensors and actuators.