Metal Detector INDUSTRIALI
Digital Multi-Zone Linear Metal Detector Array
- Ultra high sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- High precision zoning with 300 mm step
- Wide detection speed range: from 1 up to 1500 m/min
- Durable detection surface
- Complete connection to data recording systems (external vision inspection devices)
- Internal data logging with data and timestamp for Quality Control
- Compact and robust construction
- Very high electrical and mechanical immunity
- Remote display and keyboard unit available (RCU)
- Continuous autotest on each individual zone
- Automatic measurement of the installation quality and environmental compatibility
- Wide operating temperature range
- Multi-zone indication of metal fragments position
- Benefits: Quality control; Protection of machinery; Minimum product reject
CEIA TE/MTZ detector is a new member of the CEIA family of textile industrial detectors which combines and enhances the exceptional performance of the TE model with the ability to identify and signal, with a 300 mm pitch, the transit zone of the contaminating metal. The new detector complies with the requirements of Industry 4.0, allowing the increase of the plant productivity and the improvement of the product quality.
Multi-zone indication of metal fragments position
CEIA Textile Quality ControlCEIA began the design and production of solid state metal detectors for textile machinery protection right from its foundation, in the 1960s, offering since then top performances in terms of sensitivity and immunity to environmental interference. To date, tens of thousands of CEIA TE devices, installed all over the world, protect textile machineries from possible damage caused by the presence of metal contaminants, with uninterrupted reliability and constant performance.
Metal fragments, in the form of small objects, such as pins, needles, or staples, accidentally present in the fabric in the various processing phases, can cause scratches, dents, or gouges in the machinery, for instance on the calenders roller surfaces, leading to compromised fabric quality and permanent damage. In these cases, the loss of production and the repair operations involve significant costs.
By utilizing CEIA metal detectors, textile manufacturers can safeguard their machinery from metal contamination. CEIA TE detectors enable early detection of the metal contaminants and automatic shutdown of the machine, halting the roller rotation to prevent further contact with the metal object. This not only protects the machinery but also ensures fabric quality and uninterrupted operation of the textile production process.
CEIA TE/MTZCEIA TE/MTZ detector is a new member of the CEIA family of textile industrial detectors which combines and enhances the exceptional performance of the TE model with the ability to identify and signal, with a 300 mm pitch, the transit zone of the contaminating metal.
The detection area covers the entire fabric width and the process transit speed spans from 1 to 1500 m/min. Each section of the TE/MTZ detector is independent from the others and corresponds, in itself, to a complete enhanced single-zone TE detector.
The new detector complies with the requirements of Industry 4.0, allowing the increase of the plant productivity and the improvement of the product quality. To this end, it is equipped with data logging capabilities and communication with external production PLCs and IT systems.
The TE/MTZ detector is available in several versions, with sensitive area width spanning from 1300 mm to 4500 mm. The power system allows input voltages between 100V and 240V, adapting to all worldwide electrical distribution standards.
- Management of rolls
- Real time visualization of the following roll data
- Current Length
- Number of Alarms on each section and zone
- Amplitude and position of the last alarm.
- Data report creation for each roll section
- Roll Name
- Section name
- Roll length
- Date and time of roll start and end
- Position and amplitude of each alarm