INDUSTRIAL Metal Detectors
The most advanced digital bar metal detector for leather
- Ultra high Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Unbreakable detection surface due to Stainless Steel Bars protection
- Compact and robust construction
- Highest immunity and protection against electrostatic discharges
- Wide Detection Speed range, from 1 up to 600 m/min
- Complete selection range: more than 50 models available
- Easy installation and setting
- High product temperature working compliance
- Stand-alone and separate control unit version (RC) available
The TE-RC Digital Metal Detector allows detection and pinpointing of the presence of unwanted metallic objects such as may cause damage to elements of a machine in operation. Once presence of metal is detected a signal from the detector control unit can automatically stop the machine operation. The TE-RC Metal Detector is tested to conform to Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility standards.
Separate control unit version (RC) available; IP65 high degree of protection
The TE-RC Metal Detector belongs to the family of micro-sensitive bar metal detectors whose high quality and reliability are universally recognized by leading world manufacturers of industrial machinery.
The Textile Metal Detector signals the presence of magnetic and non-magnetic metal masses, both on the exterior and in the interior of the product, and stops the machine.
Sensitivity can be adjusted digitally depending on the size of the metal fragments which must be intercepted, and a special detection memory function also reveals the passage of several consecutive contaminants.
Digital signal analysis allows the user to optimize detection with respect to the product’s speed of passage and the metals to be intercepted, thus obtaining the best possible immunity to any external interference.
By avoiding damage to the production line and the consequent interruptions to the manufacturing process, the TE-RC Metal Detector returns the value of the investment at the first detection event.
- Fully Digital Programming
- Internal data logging with data and timestamp for Quality Control
- Password protected with separate user and engineer level
- BT communication for setting and maintenance through external PC
- Autolearn function for automatic setting of the maximum sensitivity in dry and wet conditions
- Built-in function for automatic measurement of the external interferences
Inputs / Outputs
- Voltage: 100-240 V~ 1ph - 50-60 Hz
- Current: 1,5 A max
- Local: through built-in keyboard
- Remote: Bluetooth
- Data capabilities
- Internal memory: 1000 events, 20 products
- Graphic display with bar-graph indication
- Bright indicators on Control Panel
- RED: Alarm or fault
- GREEN: Line present
Security and safety
- Programming access: 2 access levels: Operator and Supervisor
- Galvanic isolation of line voltage
- Low operating voltage: No danger for the operator
- In compliance with international standards of safety and radio interference
- Connection for Alarm reset or Encoder input
- BT interface Incorporated
- 1 programmable relay Alarm relay
- Operating -10 to +50 °C
- Storage -25 to +60 °C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 90 %, without condensation