INDUSTRIAL Metal Detectors
Round Conveyor Belt Configuration
Supermarket specifications compliant
Round Conveyor Belt Configuration
- Conveyor belt integrated with Metal Detector and ejection system
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- Detection and ejection of magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless steel metals contaminants
- Automatic learning & tracking of product effect
- Digitally-adjustable belt speed
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel and foodcompatible plastic parts (EU, FDA compliant)
- Multiple ejection systems available: belt stop, air blast, pusher arm and retractable
- Maximum flexibility: all components are reversible
The THS/RB-800 is an innovative and unique system designed for seamless and highly compatible integration into standard checkweigher systems and other in-line applications, so that maximum detection sensitivity can always be achieved. The THS/RB-800 offers a high performance cost effective solution where space and best performance are critical.
Round Polyurethane cord (FDA approved)
Metal detection system with round belt for in-line applicationsThe CEIA THS/RB-800 has been developed as a solution for seamless integration with any checkweigher system and other in-line applications. The main design considerations being a conveyor which allows the best sensitivity performance of the metal detector to be maintained throughout its lifetime.
At a length of 800 mm its footprint is small, and therefore it fi ts in the line taking up minimal space. The straightforward electrical integration required allows the metal reject function to be carried out separately using the existing reject systems.
Conveyor belt maintenance is minimal due to its unique design, which permits skidplate removal in seconds without the requirement for tools.
CEIA, leading manufacturer of industrial metal detectors, offers a complete range of solutions for inspecting food products, both loose and packaged. The line of Quality Control Detectors includes the Conveyor Inspection Systems, featuring state-of-the-art performance and full compliance with industrial sector regulations.
THS 21 Conveyor Inspection Systems offer total integration between CEIA’s high-performance THS 21 Metal Detector and a hygienic structure in AISI 316L stainless steel, equipped with digital control of the speed and of the stages of ejection of non-conforming products. CEIA’s THS 21 are available in a wide range of sizes covering the different application requirements.
The supporting structure, the Metal Detector and the belt control box are in stainless steel. The inspection system is certified fully compatible with food product handling (FDA compliant) requirements, as is the protective cover of the ejection area and the container for rejected products.
Multi-Spectrum TechnologyExclusively developed by CEIA, this is a unique metal detection technology that both optimizes sensitivity to all metal contaminants and minimizes product effect in a very wide range of possible products.
By recognizing the different frequency response of conductive products and metals, this innovative technology cancels product effect and maintains high performance levels for all types of metal contaminants, both magnetic and non-magnetic.
The autolearn function used by CEIA Multi-Spectrum metal detectors equates to the repetition of hundreds of conventional transits. It explores the whole spectrum of available frequencies in order to determine the best operating conditions resulting in unique detection performance.
Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- IP65/69K compliant
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel and plastics EU, FDA compliant
- Superior washdown construction
Unequalled integrated I/O and communication connectivity performance
- Control of the belt motor, with speed adjustment
- Automatic ejection management with synchronization of the product transit
- Automatic synchronization with adjacent transport systems
- Verification of the availability of compressed air
- Bar-code readers support to automatically select the product related program in real time
- Verification of the successful ejection of the contaminated product
- Verification of the presence and space availability of the contaminated product container
- Management of encoders for a belt speed monitoring
- Remote management via Ethernet/Wi-Fi