Detectores de Metales INDUSTRIALES
Detectores de Metales Industriales
- Detección de metales magnéticos y no magnéticos
- Elevada inmunidad a las interferencias ambientales
- Instalable sin necesidad de interrumpir la cinta transportadora
- Programación digital
- Extrema fiabilidad
- Grado de impermeabilidad IP65
The CEIA TSM-D digital Metal Detector is suitable for intercepting magnetic and non-magnetic metal fragments of medium to large dimensions in industrial, textile, chemical, mining, foodstuffs and other products, both for quality control and machinery protection.
Unidad electrónica de control
The product to be inspected is carried on a conveyor belt through the Detector Probe, which is connected to the Electronic Control Unit.
The TSM-D Metal Detector probe unit can be opened up, thereby allowing installation on conveyor belts without cutting them.
Detection sensitivity and other operational settings can be preselected digitally using function keys and alphanumeric display.
The TSM-D Metal Detector features extremely robust construction, which allows its installation in difficult environments, both inside and outside, without reduction in its operational features.
Digital processing of signals guarantees the highest immunity to external electromagnetic interference.
The TSM-D Metal Detector is tested to conform to Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility standards required for the CE mark.
Inputs / Outputs
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Interception speed programmable according to applications (2 to 250 m/min)
- Digital programming with alphanumeric display
- Visual and acoustical indicator
- Built-in self-diagnosis system
- Built-in settings memory without backup battery
- Programmable Alarm Relay: rating 30 Vac, 2.5 A
- Encoder/Reset Input
- Standard BT wireless communication connectivity
- 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A max
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C
- Relative humidity: 0 -95% (without condensation)
Certification and Conformity
- Product Quality Control and protection of machinery in the following industries:
- Conforms and is tested to European standards required for the CE mark
- Complies with EC regulations and international standards relating to electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility
- Dimensions of main unit and probe: see drawing and table Length of cable connecting main unit and probe: standard 3m, others on request
- Conforms and is tested to European Standards required for the CE mark