Detectores BAJO TIERRA
Lightweight compact cable and command wire detector
- Effective detection (independent of wire orientation with respect to the Search Head) of: Command wires and connection wires of any diameter and type; Extremely thin up to large diameter wires; Shallow and buried wires
- Accurate pin-pointing of the target’s position
- High discrimination capability for adjacent targets
- Extremely high level of electrical and mechanical reliability
- Integrated battery charger
- Long-Lasting battery life
The CEIA CWD Lightweight Compact Cable and Command Wire Detector complements the CMD detectors range, providing overall superior performance in terms of sensitivity, direction-independent detection, portability and reliability.
The one-piece foldable design and ease-of-use allows the CWD Detector to be operational in a very short time.
The CEIA CWD is a lightweight and portable device featuring the capability of detecting command wires of any diameter and type with high sensitivity, in conductive and non-conductive soils, including laterite and magnetite. The cable and command wire detector comprises a search head, a control unit, a telescopic pole and an elbow support all jointed together in a one-piece foldable design that allows the CEIA CWD to be operational in a very short time and easily carried everywhere.
Detection is independent of wire orientation with respect to the Search Head. In addition, the CWD does not require any manual calibration: optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA's exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation System.
The detector is manufactured in compliance with the ISO-9001 standard and has been designed to meet and exceed the relevant Military Environmental Standard most stringent operational detection requirements (MIL-STD -810G).
The detector is equipped with a built-in Ni-MH battery charger which allows the batteries to be recharged (in 3 hours max) without the need to extract them from the unit.