GROUND SEARCH Metal Detectors
Very high performance Compact Metal Detector
- Effective Detection of all metal and minimum-metal content targets
- Accurate pin-pointing of the target’s position
- High discrimination capability for adjacent targets
- Automatic Compensation for mineralized and high natural metal content soil
- Balanced, lightweight design
- Extremely high level of electrical and mechanical reliability
- Integrated battery charger
- Long-Lasting battery life
- Ease of operation with minimum training time required
The CEIA CMD is a very high performance, high-sensitivity Compact Metal Detector designed to detect metal and minimum-metal content targets in conductive and non-conductive soils, including laterite and magnetite. Pinpointing of the metal objects is aided by an evolved system of acoustic modulation and an LED bar indicator.
The detector is manufactured in compliance with the ISO-9001 standard and has been designed to satisfy the most stringent operational requirements in any application field
One-piece foldable designThe Metal Detector consists of a search head, a control unit, a telescopic pole and an elbow support jointed together in a one-piece design. The detection head is light and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage.
The one-piece foldable design allows the CEIA CMD Metal Detector to be operational in a very short time and to be carried easily everywhere.
The detector is equipped with a built-in Ni-MH battery charger which allows the batteries to be recharged (in 3 hours. max) without the need to extract them from the unit. This also allows full environmental protection of components and maximum operational speed for the user.
Ergonomic operation Intentionally designed to be used easily and comfortably in every working condition, the CEIA CMD can be set up for operation in less than twenty seconds.
The Metal Detector offers the best combination of functional and operational characteristics. More specifically, it provides the highest ratio between overall dimensions, detection depth and operational weight.
The length of the telescopic pole can be adjusted for operation in upright, kneeling or prone positions.
Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation SystemThe CEIA CMD does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA’s Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation System.
Localization of metal objects is optimized by an Acoustic Modulation pinpointing system aided by a Visual LED bar graph, which allows the position of the detected mass to be identified accurately.
If desired, the led bar can be masked with a snapdown cover so as to avoid remote visibility (stealth operations).
Complete support for technical and operational coursesCEIA provides complete support for technical and operational courses, given by certified personnel, either on site or at its own premises.
The curriculum includes first and second line maintenance, training for operators and a course for operator instructors:
- In country training and assistance
- Proprietary software tools for remote control and oscilloscope features
- Multilingual telephone and online assistance
- Hardware and software upgrade
- Field Programming Key for in-the-field software upgrade
Modern Control UnitThe watertight control unit and search head withstand the most stringent environmental requirements and Standards.
All controls are within easy reach of the operator:
- Volume adjustment
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Luminous bar indicator of signal intensity
- Built-in speaker
- Main switch and spring actuated reset switch
- Battery charger status indicator
- Snap-down cover to mask the led bar indicator
- Headphone connector - RS-232 interface