Detector per il SOTTOSUOLO
Compact Metal & Carbon Rod Detector
Compact Metal & Carbon Rod Detector
- Effective detection of:
- Low & High metallic targets
- Carbon Rods based IEDs
- Non-Metallic Conductive Devices of IEDs
- Short, Single and Multi-Strand Wires
- Unique individual optical and acoustic alarm signaling for Metal and Carbon Rod Detection
- Accurate pin-pointing of the target’s position
- High discrimination capability for adjacent targets
- Extremely high level of electrical and mechanical reliability
- Integrated battery charger
- Long-Lasting battery life
In 2009, following a growing need to widen the hand-held IED detection capability, CEIA introduced the first-ever electromagnetic Metal & Carbon Rod Dual-Sensor Detector. The CMD V2 is a very high performance, high-sensitivity Compact Dual-Sensor system designed to detect metal and minimum-metal content targets in conductive and non-conductive soils, including laterite and magnetite, as well as a wide range of unconventional targets such as conductive non-metallic devices (e.g. carbon rods), wires and mercury switches.
One-piece foldable designThe Dual-Sensor Detector consists of a search head, a control unit, a telescopic pole and an elbow support jointed together in a one-piece design. The detection head is light and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage. The one-piece foldable design allows the CMD V2 Metal Detector to be operational in a very short time and easily carried everywhere.
The detector is equipped with a built-in Ni-MH battery charger which allows the batteries to be recharged (in 3 hour max) without the need to extract them from the unit.
This also allows full environmental protection of componentsand maximum operational speed for the user.
Ergonomic operationIntentionally designed to be used easily and comfortably in every working condition, the CMD V2 can be set up for operation in less than twenty seconds.
The Detector offers the best combination of functional and operational characteristics: it provides the highest ratio between overall dimensions, detection depth and operational weight.
The length of the telescopic pole can be adjusted for operation in upright, kneeling or prone positions.
The special shape of the CMD V2 search head simultaneously provides the fastest advance rate along with the inspection capability of narrow spaces.
Exclusive automatic soil compensation systemThe CMD V2 does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA’s Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation System.
Localization of the threats is assisted by an Acoustic Modulation pinpointing system aided by a Visual LED bar graph, which allows the position of the detected item to be identified accurately.
If desired, the LED bar can be masked with a snap-down cover to avoid remote visibility (stealth operations).
Complete support for technical and operational coursesCEIA provides complete support for technical and operational courses, given by certified personnel, either on site or at its own premises. The curriculum includes first and second line maintenance, training for operators and a course for operator instructors:
- In country training and assistance
- Proprietary software tools for remote control and oscilloscope features
- Multilingual telephone and online assistance
- Hardware and software upgrade
- Field Programming Key for in-the-field software upgrade
Modern control unit: simple to operateThe watertight control unit and search head can withstand the most stringent environmental requirements and Standards:
- Volume adjustment
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Built-in speaker (internal)
- Main switch and spring actuated reset switch
- LED bar indicator of signal intensity
- Snap-down cover
- Battery charger status indicator
- Single Multifunction Connector: Battery charge; Headphone; Accessories; Upgrade
- Color Frequency Indicator