Detectores BAJO TIERRA
EMVS-DGNSS/ROVER & DGNSS/BASE
Differential GNSS for EMVS-TL
- Easy to use, fast assembly DGNSS system
- High performance dual-band GNSS antenna
- Built-in, long range, license free RF link that broadcast GNSS corrections
- Self-powered fixed base unit with long battery life and built in battery charger
- Embedded high capacity data logger for traceability and quality control
High accuracy centimeter-level differential geolocation unit for the EMVS system
The system consists of a fixed Base unit, the DGNSS/BASE, and a ready-to-use fast assembly DGNSS/ROVER mounted on the EMVS antenna array frame support.
The DGNSS/BASE unit embeds a long-range, license-free radio transmitter that provides real-time corrections for the ROVER installed on the EMVS unit enhancing GPS tracking accuracy to a centimeter level. At the end of the search operations, the DGNSS/ROVER allows the user to extract on PC recordings of differential data of the scanned area as well as data relevant to the metal detector alarms.