GROUND SEARCH Metal Detectors
State-of-the-Art Digital Metal Detectors for Ground Search applications
- Effective detection of magnetic, non-magnetic and stainless-steel metal masses
- Accurate pinpointing of the target’s position using a bitonal system and acoustic modulation proportional to the dimensions of the detected mass
- High discrimination capability for adjacent metal masses
- Compensation for mineralized and high natural metal content soils
- Static and dynamic detection independent of the speed of transit of the detector head
- Battery efficient technology for extended operational use
- Extremely high level of electrical and mechanical Reliability
- Operation monitored by a microcomputer-controlled autodiagnostic system
- Completely digital electronics, with in-field program memory upgrade capability
- Ease of use with minimum training time required
Thanks to many years of in-depth research in the field of Metal Detection, CEIA has established itself as a primary international manufacturer of high-performance Ground Search Metal Detectors. The CEIA MIL-D1 Metal Detector has obtained the highest marks in all controlled comparative tests for detection, ease of operation, reliability, ease of maintenance.
View of the MIL-D1 inside its transportation case
Leader in performance and reliabilityThe MIL-D1 is a portable, high-sensitivity Metal Detector designed to detect magnetic and non-magnetic metals in all soils, including laterite and magnetite. The Metal Detector comprises a detection head, a telescopic handle, an electronics unit, a canvas carry-bag and a high Impact Polypropylene Case.
Light, ergonomic detection headThe detection head is light, and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage. The electronics unit can be carried over the shoulder, attached to a belt using special hooks, or as an integral part of the telescopic handle.
Exclusive automatic soil compensation systemThe MIL-D1 Metal Detector does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA’s exclusive automatic Soil compensation System. Localisation of metal objects is optimised by a two-tone audible pinpointing system, which allows the position of the detected mass to be identified accurately.
The Detector is manufactured in compliance with the ISO- 9001 standard, and has been designed to satisfy the most stringent operational requirements for underground search applications.
Complete support for technical and operational coursesCEIA provides complete support for technical and operational courses, given by certified personnel, either on site or at its own premises. The curriculum includes first and Second Line Maintenance, training for operators and a course for operator instructors.
The teaching activities are backed up by full documentation, and are divided between classroom seminars and practical work in the field.
Quality means safetyThanks to the extensive use of robotic and automated production systems, CEIA is able to offer to the commercial market equipment that satisfies military quality and reliability standards at extremely competitive prices.