Detectores BAJO TIERRA
Amphibious Compact Metal Detector
- Effective Detection of all metal and minimum-metal content targets
- Accurate pin-pointing of the target’s position
- High discrimination capability for adjacent targets
- Automatic Compensation for mineralized and high natural metal content soil
- Balanced, lightweight design
- Extremely high level of electrical and mechanical reliability
- Integrated battery charger
- Ease of operation with minimum training time required
The CEIA CMD/DW is a very high performance, high sensitivity amphibious metal detector certified to detect metal and minimum-metal content targets from ground to fresh or salt water bodies down to 100 m depth.
One piece retractable design
One-piece foldable designThe Metal Detector consists of a search head, a control unit, a telescopic pole and an elbow support jointed together in a one-piece design. The detection head is light and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage.
The one-piece foldable design allows the CMD/DW Metal Detector to be operational in a very short time and to be carried easily everywhere.
The detector is equipped with a built-in Ni-MH battery charger which allows the batteries to be recharged (in 3 hour max) without the need to extract them from the unit.
This also allows full environmental protection of components and maximum operational speed for the user.
Ergonomic operationIntentionally designed to be used easily and comfortably in every working condition, the CMD/DW can be set up for operation in less than twenty seconds.
The Metal Detector offers the best combination of functional and operational characteristics: it provides the highest ratio between overall dimensions, detection depth and operational weight.
The length of the telescopic pole can be adjusted for operation in upright, kneeling or prone positions.
The special shape of the CMD/DW search head gets simultaneously the fastest advance rate and inspection capability of narrow spaces.
Exclusive automatic soil compensation systemThe CMD/DW does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA’s Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation System.
Localization of metal objects is optimized by an Acoustic Modulation pinpointing system aided by a Visual LED bar graph, which allows the position of the detected mass to be identified accurately.
Complete support for technical and operational coursesCEIA provides complete support for technical and operational courses, given by certified personnel, either on site or at its own premises.
The curriculum includes first and second line maintenance, training for operators and a course for operator instructors:
- In country training and assistance
- Proprietary software tools for remote control and oscilloscope features
- Multilingual telephone and online assistance
- Hardware and software upgrade
- Field Programming Key for in-the-field software Upgrade
Modern control unit: simple to operateThe watertight control unit and search head withstand the most stringent environmental requirements and Standards:
- Volume adjustment
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Built-in speaker (internal)
- Main switch and spring actuated reset switch
- LED bar indicator of signal intensity
- Snap-down cover
- Battery charger status indicator
- Single Multifunction Connector: Battery charge; Headphone; Accessories; Upgrade