The most user friendly Walk-through Metal Detector
The Classic is a Walk Through Metal Detector designed and engineered to meet the specific security needs of public facilities such as schools, hotels, amusement parks and city halls.
The Classic Metal Detector combines the required Security with a high level of operating efficiency. The leading edge technology features a high flow rate of people through the gate with the minimum number of nuisance alarms, as personal effects such as coins, keys and belt buckles can pass through the magnetic field without causing an alarm.
The Classic Metal Detector is compact and lightweight, making this portable unit adaptable to any surroundings. The patented cylinder design is aesthetically suitable for the most discrete applications.
This security equipment does not require any special training for normal use, making this the most user friendly Walk Through Metal Detector in the industry.
CEIA Metal Detectors have been selected by the leading security agencies worldwide to protect highranking government officials and schools. The Classic conforms to all International Security Standards and is capable of detecting both magnetic and non-magnetic weapons.
When security, operating efficiency and affordable pricing are required, the CEIA Classic Metal Detector is the obvious solution.
- Digitally adjustable sensitivity with a wide range of values.
- All functions are controlled by a microprocessor.
- Programming access protected by hardware key.
- Automatic synchronization between two or more Metal Detectors, at a distance of down to 5 cm from each other, without using cables.
- Professional high integration and high reliability electronics.
- Control unit incorporated in the detector.
- No initial or periodic calibration.
- Easy maintenance. Modular control unit for a rapid replacement.
- Colour: light grey RAL 7040.
- Power Supply: 115 VAC (230 VAC available on request) +10/-20%, 45-65 Hz, 20 VA MAX.
- Operating temperature: from -20°C to +70°C
- Relative humidity: from 0 to 95% (without condensation).
- Visible Signals
- High intensity display.
- Green and red metering signals proportional to the mass of the object detected.
- Audible Signals
- High acoustic intensity alarm signal.
- Volume and tone of alarm signal are programmable.
|Certification and Conformity|
- Complies with Regulations relating to pacemakers, defibrillators or other vital support systems, pregnant women and magnetic storage media (floppy disks, audio cassettes, video cassettes and similar).
- Conforms to the current International Security Standards for Walk Through Metal Detectors.
- Complies with EC regulations and international standards relating to electrical safety and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
32.3” useful passage width
Metal Detector Divesting Table
Part Code: 610mm # 18074
1200mm # 39491
Outdoor version 1200 mm # 67021
Part Code: # 64355