Comprehensive support. CEIA provides full operational and technical training support by certified personnel either at CEIA facility or at customer premises: phone technical support; in-house and on-site repair/services; standard and custom training
Fully compliant with the NIJ-0601.02 Standard
- The Standard establishes the requirements of Sensitivity, Discrimination and Immunity for Law Enforcement and Correctional Facilities. The Standard defines 3 levels of security: LO Level (Large Object Size); MO Level (Medium Object Size); SO Level (Small Object Size). The SMD600 Plus Metal Detector fully complies with the requirements of the NIJ0601.02 Standard for all Security Levels, and can therefore be applied in situations from the inspection of visitors to that of inmates in top-security checkpoints, even in areas with strong electrical and mechanical interferences.
SMD600 Plus detects even the smallest metal items anywhere on and in the body
- Quick, accurate analysis of all parts of the body of people in transit, from the shoe level to the crossbar
- Very accurate pinpointing of individual and multiple metal targets. A full-height light bar displays the location of the detected metal masses in transit. This results in rapid identification of threats and a reduction or elimination of the need for manual searches.
- Built-in programs to screen visitors and staff for weapons and contraband
Very High Throughput
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow. The transit volume magnetic scanning system, invented by CEIA and applied since production of the first zonal Metal Detectors in 1986, allows state-ofthe-art detection and discrimination results. The SMD600 Plus has an extremely low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Levels requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
Unique Alarm Signaling
- 4 Multi-Zone Display Bars, each programmable as entry Stop/Go and/or local alarm indication. Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The SMD600 Plus provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds.
- 10 Acoustic Intensity Levels. A complete acoustic alarm system allows personalization of the alarm tones and intensities, with a wide choice of continuous, pulsed and special tones at different levels of intensity. The wide volume control dynamic allows operation even in very noisy environments.
Most Powerful and Versatile Security Features
- Up to 50 built-in Security Programs: Up to 30 International Standards; Up to 20 Customizable Levels. Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the SMD600 Plus. Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own work program and save it in internal memory provided for the purpose.
- Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc…) and security level selection
- Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability