Network Management Systems
The CEIA NetID System allows to centrally manage a network of CEIA Metal Detectors.
The NetID ELSA Server can store more than 100 million transit records
The NetID system is an integrated solution for centralized and remote management of CEIA equipment via an Ethernet network.
The System is composed of a server loaded with software applications (NetID ELSA) and of the Ethernet network controllers for connection to the CEIA equipment.
Through the APSiM3Plus Ethernet network controllers both CEIA walk-through Metal Detectors and other equipment (e.g. EMA and SAMD) to the NetID System.
Some of the NetID System functions are as follows:
- gathering and storage of information relating to each individual transit through the equipment connected to the network;
- real-time monitoring of the operational status of the connected devices;
- real-time notification of any anomalies in the equipment or modifications to parameters;
- remote management of the configuration of the connected equipment via password-protected personal access;
- storage of every individual event associated with the connected equipment in the NetID System-s database.