Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector
Certified by Governmental Laboratories
- Superior Detection and Throughput
- High Discrimination of Non-Threat Items
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Compliant with the strictest Security Standards for weapons detection
- New mechanical structure with high protection degree
- Unmatched Reliability
- Aesthetic, Compact and Light Weight
- Rapid Installation
Strict requirements and detection needs call for security checkpoints to perform efficiently even under very challenging conditions. The PMD2 Plus detects fi rearms and knives, even when they are hidden within body cavities, and accurately indicate the position of the threat, its intensity and its prevalent composition.
The system allows the Head of Security to set Security Level quickly, reliably and without having to program the device in any way.
Most powerful and versatile security featuresUp to 50 built-in Security Programs:
Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the PMD2 Plus.
- Up to 30 International Standards
- Up to 20 Customizable Levels
Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own program and save it in internal memory for later use.
Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc. and security level selection.
One unique characteristic of the CEIA metal detectors is the chip-card system, which allows Security Management to set the Security Level quickly, reliably and without having to program the device in any way.
Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability.
Detection of all metallic threat items
- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities
- Quick, accurate analysis of all parts of the body of people in transit, from the shoe level to the crossbar
- Guaranteed coverage for all orientations and locations, never in need of calibration
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition
High discrimination & throughput
The PMD2 Plus has a very low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Standards requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow
- No need to remove items such as belts, coins, keys, jewelry, watches, wallets, etc.
- Better Discrimination = Shorter Lines and/or Less Staffing
Immunity to external interferencesExceptional immunity to environmental interferences makes the Metal Detector easy to use even when electrical noise is encountered.
New Certified IP66 Control Unit
- New integrated design
- Total compatibility with IP20 (plastic) and IP65 (stainless steel) control units
- Robust structure through the use of high-performance polymers for the construction of housing
- Waterproof / Dustproof: IP66 compliant (IEC 60529)
- Exceptional impact resistance at low and high temperatures and resistance to corrosion from atmospheric agents
- Display made with specifi c polymer to improve the visibility of the LEDs by increasing the defi nition and clarity
Unique alarm signalling
Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The detector provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the vertical and lateral areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
- High visibility of the control unit and the zone indication independent from the operator position and the installation environment
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds
- 10 Alarm Volume Levels
- Very High Precision Transit Counter
- One touch guided automatic installation (OTS)
- Innovative function assisting the installation through an automatic step-by-step procedure
- Continuous self diagnostics assures monitored performance reliability
Integrated Web-Server & Logger
- Monitor the status of Metal Detector network in real time
- Centralized Setting of the Metal Detectors’ working parameters
- Transits flow monitoring
- Report on number of people screened and alarm rates automatically
- Detailed reporting of the transits data and the Security Device configuration data
- Remotely control and verify the security level
- No server or specific client software required, only a web browser
- Zero configuration network for simple setup
- 2 x Ethernet 100base-TX