Detectores para la SEGURIDAD
New generation compact Hand Held Metal Detection Set
- NIJ Standard - 0602.02 Compliant
- Compact, Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and non-Magnetic Targets
- Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Detection of radioactive substances and materials (option)
- Extended Continuous Operation Time
- Advanced Configuration Capability
- Indoor and Outdoor Operations
The PD140N is a Hand Held Metal Detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
Fully Programmable Signalling: Proportional/Fixed, High Loudness Acoustic Alarm; Proportional/Fixed, High Brightness Optical Alarm; Vibration Alarm for Discrete Screening
Compact, Elegant, Robust and ErgonomicThe PD140N hand held metal detector wand features a special ergonomic design consisting of an offset hand grip which ensures that the operator’s hand does not interfere with the sensitive detection area.
Special care has gone into the mechanical design of the detector wand. Absence of sharp edges or corners allows the detector wand to be passed smoothly over the inspected area without getting caught in buttons, buckles, folds or other parts of clothing.
A Dedicated Holder acts as Minimum Space Table Stand and Mains connection for Battery Charge.
NIJ standard 0602.02 CompliantThe technical features of the metal detector comply with the NIJ standard 0602.02 and the new NIJ draft standard 0602.03. The PD140N has uniform sensitivity to magnetic and non-magnetic targets including those made of stainless steel. At the same time the metal detector offers excellent body-effect compensation and has high immunity to external disturbance from electromagnetic and mechanical sources.
Full Digital DesignThe PD140N is fully digital. Electronic functions include a magnetic field transmitter-receiver based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology, a digital operator interface and an external communication over the incorporated USB port. This design, combined with a special printed antenna, ensures consistent performance, very high reliability and calibration-free operations.
Indoor and Outdoor OperationsThe control panel with switches and warning lights is made from high-thickness silicon guaranteeing high degree of protection to make the PD140N suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Long Life Rechargeable Batteries and Fast ChargerThe PD140N hand held metal detector wand is powered by two AA-size NiMH batteries with a battery life of over 100 hours. A Low Power Mode is automatically activated during pauses, extending the battery life up to 200 hours. An internal circuit optimizes battery recharging which takes less than five hours.
In low battery conditions, charging the PD140N for only 10 minutes will recover up to 4 hours of continuous use.
Advanced Alarm IndicationThe alarm signalling modes include: optical alarm which is fixed or is proportional to the intensity of the detection signal; acoustic alarm with a constant tone or a tone which is proportional to the size of the object detected; vibrating alarm signal. It is also possible for the safety manager or the checkpoint supervisor to block one or more operator commands.
- 2x AA size NiMH, rechargeable batteries
|Fully customizable control panel|
- Optical, acoustic and vibratory alarm modes
- 3-level sensitivity selection buttons
|Detection and operational functions|
- Customizable via HHMD Configuration tool
- Battery life: 100 + hours (AA NiMH batteries 2500 mAh)
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in fast battery charger in combination with the HHDS Docking station
- 0 to 98% (without condensation)
- PD140N: 360 mm x 80 mm x 40 mm
- HHDS Docking station: 175 mm x 115 mm x 85 mm
- Carry Bag: 430 mm x 340 mm x 105 mm
- Detection Set Package PD Set: 450 mm x 325 mm x 115 mm
- PD140N (with battery): 390 g
- HHDS Docking station for PD140N (with power adapter): 755 g
- Carry Bag: 1,3 kg
- Detection Set Package PD Set: 2,2 kg
- PD140N: light grey RAL 7040
- Carry Bag: Green RAL 7013
- In grey shock-resistant technical polymers
- Conforms to the NIJ 0602.02 Standard and the new NIJ Standard 0602.03 for metal detection
- Conforms to the international standards currently applicable for safety, EMC and to the applicable CE regulations
Código producto: # 64614
Código producto: # 64081 (PD240C # 64082)
Cigarette lighter cable for battery charger
Código producto: # 64436
Código producto: # HHDS-5
Kit Muestras de Prueba
Código producto: # 63537