Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition
Heavy Duty Configurations are suitable for applications where the equipment is subject to frequent relocations.
These models are characterized by cables with metal, military grade, connectors for quick plugging/unplugging and a rapid installation – all parts can be assembled without tools.
Detection of all metallic threat items
- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities
- Quick, accurate analysis of all parts of the body of people in transit, from the shoe level to the crossbar
- Guaranteed coverage for all orientations and locations, never in need of calibration
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition
High discrimination & throughput
- Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow
- No need to remove items such as belts, coins, keys, jewelry, watches, wallets, etc.
- Better Discrimination = Shorter Lines and Less Staffing
Most powerful and versatile security features
- Up to 50 built-in Security Programs: Up to 30 International Standards; Up to 20 Customizable Levels
- Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc.)and security level selection.
- Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability
Unique alarm signaling
- High visibility of the control unit and of the zone indication, independent from the operator position and the installation environment
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds
- 10 Alarm Volume Levels
- Very High Precision Transit Counter: In-Bound, Out-Bound transits; Alarm Rate calculation; Automatic Compensation for repeated transits of the same person; Compensation d’analyse supplémentaire automatique
New certified IP66 control unit enclosure
- Total compatibility with previous control units
- Robust structure through the use of high-performance polymers for the construction of housing
- Waterproof / Dustproof: IP66 compliant (IEC 60529)
- Exceptional impact resistance at low and high temperatures and resistance to corrosion from atmospheric agents
- Display made with specific polymer to improve the visibility of the LEDs by increasing the definition and clarity
- One touch automatic installation (OTS)
- Highly adaptable for installation in all environments
- Automatic Compensation function to adjust for windy environments
- Continuous self diagnostics assure monitored performance reliability
- Upper tie-down points available for stabilization in case of strong winds (up to 40 km/h)
- Superior CEIA reliability slashes total cost of ownership
- No periodic re-calibration and preventive maintenance required
- Monolithic construction, high protection degree against dust and water and high sturdiness stability
- Detection of radioactive materials
- Embedded, high-sensitivity, full-height radiation sensors
- ANSI and IEC standards compliant
- Options include: Isotope identification with Nal detectors; CEIA NetID Anywhere network system for instant remote access or monitoring
- Simultaneous detection of all-metal weapons, including magnetic, nonmagnetic and mixed alloy and light alloys threats
- Detection of radiation shielding containers (Lead) containing radiological sources
Extended communication capabilitiesThe APSiM3 Plus integrates a secure web server and WiFi infrastructure using state of the art SSL and WPA2 security protocols. The APSiM3 Plus can act both as a WiFi client and WiFi access point allowing to set up a local secure wireless network without requiring additional devices. The wireless network covers a 100 m wide area on open site conditions.
Any authorized device capable of wireless connectivity and https browsing (such as tablet pc, smart phones and laptops) can access the following functionalities:
- Automatic monitoring of the auto-diagnostics, battery level and security level of the installed 02PN20™/EZHD group.
- Visual representation of the transits flow through the 02PN20™/EZHD. The transits data is stored in the APSiM3 Plus for up one year and can be downloaded through date selection.
APSiM3 Plus integrated web-server & logger
- Monitor the status of Metal Detector network in real time
- Remotely control and verify the security level
- Report on number of people screened and alarm rates automatically
- No server or specialized client software required, only a web browser
- Zero configuration network for simple setup
- Wi-Fi - 802.11