Compact Hand Held Metal Detector
- NIJ Standard - 0602.02 Compliant
- Compact, Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and non-Magnetic Targets
- Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Extended Continuous Operation Time
- Programmable Sensitivity
- Indoor and Outdoor Operations
The PD140E is a Hand Held Metal Detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signalling features. Effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and high immunity to external metal masses are among the main peculiarities of this new device.
Fully Programmable Signaling: Proportional Acoustic Alarm; Proportional Optical Alarm; Vibration Alarm for Discrete Screening.
Compact, elegant, robust and ergonomicThe PD140E features a special ergonomic design consisting of an offset hand grip which ensures that the operator’s hand does not interfere with the sensitive detection area. This means fewer scans per person and therefore shorter inspection times per person. Special care has gone into the mechanical design of the detector. Absence of sharp edges or corners allows the detector to be passed smoothly over the inspected area without getting caught in buttons, buckles, folds or other parts of clothing.
NIJ Standard 0602.02 compliantThe technical features of the detector comply with the NIJ standard 0602.02 and the new NIJ draft standard 0602.03. The PD140E has uniform sensitivity to magnetic and non-magnetic targets including those made of stainless steel.
At the same time the detector offers excellent body-effect compensation and has high immunity to external disturbance from electromagnetic and mechanical sources.
Full digital designThe PD140E is fully digital. Electronic functions include an inspection field transmitter-receiver based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. This design, combined with a special printed antenna, ensures consistent performance, very high reliability and calibration-free operations.
Latest plastic materials technologyThe metal detector casing is made from next-generation technical polymers. These plastics offer high chemical resistance and mechanical strength ensuring a long detector life even in heavy duty conditions.
- 2x AA size alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
|Fully customizable control panel|
- Optical, acoustic and vibration alarm modes
- 3-level sensitivity selection buttons
- Battery life: 100 + hours continuous service (AA alkaline batteries)
- Low battery indicator
- 0 to 98% (without condensation)
- Manufactured in grey shock-resistant technical polymers
- Conforms to the NIJ 0602.02 Standard and the NIJ 0602.03 Draft for metal detection
- Conforms to the international standards currently applicable for safety, EMC and to the applicable CE regulations
- 375 mm x 90 mm x 58 mm (LxDxH)
Part Code: # 64614
- Fast deployment of six HHMDs set
- Minimum space requirement for multiple HHMDs transport
- Lightweight and robust construction
- Alkaline batteries and test pieces included
- Size compliant with requirement for transport in air carries cabins
- Special Forces
- Police, Army
- High mobility applications
Set general features
- External dimensions (mm) 425 x 190 x 300 (WxDxH)
- Weight (including Detectors) 3,8 kg
Includes 11 test objects for LO, MO, SO, VSO security levels.
Test pieces are manufactured according to NIJ 0602.02 specifications and electromagnetically certified.