Détecteurs pour la SURETE
The most Sensitive Multi-Zone Metal Detector for Law Enforcement and Correctional Facilities
à la norme
- Most Sensitive WTMD, fully compliant with the NIJ-0601.02 and NIJ-0601.03 Standards
- Very Accurate Pinpointing of individual and multiple metal targets
- Integrated Correctional Profiling System (optional)
- Exceptional Immunity to environmental interferences
- Unmatched Reliability
The new SMD®601 Plus extends the detection sensitivity of the SMD®601 to metal threats previously considered undetectable due to their minimal dimensions and metal composition similar to the ones specified in the new NIJ-0601.03 Standard.
Ultra-High Sensitivity capability. Examples of additional detectable targets: Disposable Razor Blades; Special metal items (e.g. AISI 300 series Stainless Steel); Bullets
SMD®601 Plus detects even the smallest metal items anywhere on or in the bodyThe SMD®601 Plus is a very high sensitive Walk-Through Metal Detector.
An absolute must when the detection of extremely small metal masses is required on the body or even if hidden in body cavities.
A full-height light bar displays the location of the detected metal masses in transit. This results in rapid identification of threats and a reduction or elimination of the need for manual searches.
- Very accurate pinpointing of individual and multiple metal targets
- Quick, accurate analysis of all parts of the body of people in transit, from the shoe level to the crossbar
- Built-in programs to screen visitors and staff for weapons and contraband
Advanced Alarm Indication
An accurate and comprehensive alarm system allows the best use of Metal Detector. Optical indicators are fully programmable, both gate sides can indicate either separately or simultaneously vertical transit zones of detected threats and also be configured as traffic lights to regulate the access of the people being screened.
- Entrance and Exit Multi-Zone Display Bars each programmable as entry pacing and/or localization lights
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System:
- 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones
- 34 Special Sounds
- 10 Acoustic Intensity Levels programmable from 0 up to 90 dBA at 1 m
- High Precision Transit Counter:
- In-Bound Transits
- Out-Bound Transits
- Alarm Rate
Comprehensive Security Features
- Over 40 built-in Security Programs
- Up to 22 pre-programmed Security Programs
- Up to 20 user programmable Security Programs
- Chip Card system for fast, simple and secure parameter changes (i.e. alarm volume and tone, counter reading, etc...) and Security Level Selection. A feature of CEIA’s Metal Detectors is a chip-card system that allows the Head of Security to set the Security Level quickly, reliably and discreetly, without any programming operation on the detector itself.