High-throughput walk-through gate for screening of people with their carry-on
- Designed and optimised for detection of high caliber weapons and other large metallic threats
- Automatic screening of non-divested people along with their carry-on: no need of separate bags check
- Extremely high throughput with near-zero nuisance alarms
- Very large passage width
- Compact and easy-to-install design
- Applicable as attended stand-alone or combined with cameras and remote control operations
CEIA USA is proud to introduce the 02PN20 LFA™, an Extremely High-Throughput Walk-Through Detector, for mass casualty screening people with bags and luggage in mass-transit applications.
CEIA USA is proud to introduce the 02PN20 LFA™, an Extremely High-Throughput Walk-Through Detector, for mass casualty screening people with bags and luggage in mass-transit applications. Different than ferromagnetic detection devices (FMDS), the 02PN20 LFA™ provides higher performances as it detects both ferrous and non-ferrous mass casualty weapons with near-zero nuisance alarm rate, discriminating cellphones, tablet, laptop PC and other large metallic personal belongings. The 02PN20 LFA™ is compact and easy-to-install and is available both in panel and column antenna versions. It is also available as a walk-through gate or with separate pillars for integrated applications.