Fast deployment, high throughput, ferrous mass casualty metal threats detection system for screening of people in street clothes
- Detection target: ferrous weapons of mass destruction
- Operational use: fast throughput screening of people in street clothes
- Application fields: theaters, concerts, movie theaters, public events, gala events
- Simultaneous optical alarm signaling provided by the two poles defining the alarmed transit zone
- Optional installation of up to 10 barriers of 100 MSD EVO™ each (99 gates) with automatic synchronization of the adjacent units
- Programmable sensitivity of a series of multiple MSD EVO™ poles by a single operation on the first MSD EVO™ pole of the line, without the need for individual pole adjustments, which saves a large amount of time
- Complete line of control deployable in a few minutes
- Battery life: 26 hours, continuous service
- Ready to ship now
- Further data and practical demos available upon request
CEIA USA introduces the latest CEIA MagnetoStatic Detector, MSD EVO™ with outstanding capabilities in security pass-through applications defined by pairs or more of magnetostatic poles.
Example of multiple gates with MSD EVO series
The compact MSD EVO™ unit targets ferrous assault weapons capable of mass destruction including large firearms and pipe bombs and provides fast throughput screening of individuals in street clothes attending public events such as concerts, theaters, galas, movie theaters, etc.
Inside the transit area, the MSD EVO™ improves detection uniformity 100 times over conventional ferromagnetic (FMDS) poles pairs, offers better discrimination against ferromagnetic personal items and greater immunity against external interference sources (i.e. moving metals or electrical interferences).
Multiple side-by-side entrances are quickly and readily deployed by a sequence of MSD EVO™ units where each unit separately combines with the two adjacent poles that provide two independent gates with the same detection and discrimination capability of the single pair.