Detektoren für die SICHERHEIT
MSD EVO™ for Military Checkpoints
Fast deployment, high throughput, ferrous mass casualty metal threats detection system for military installations or checkpoints
- DETECTION TARGET: ferrous weapons of mass destruction
- OPERATIONAL USE: fast throughput screening for mass casualty threats
- APPLICATION FIELDS: military bases, in-theater deployments, military installations and checkpoints
- Simultaneous optical alarm signaling provided by the two poles defining the alarmed transit zone
- Optional installation of up to 10 barriers of 100 MSD EVO™™each (99 gates) with automatic synchronization of the adjacent units
- Programmable sensitivity of a series of multiple MSD EVO™™ poles by a single operation on the first MSD EVO™™ pole of the line, without the need for individual pole adjustments
- No assembly required: 10 seconds set-up
- Battery life: 26 hours, continuous operation
CEIA USA introduces MSD EVO™™, the latest CEIA Ferromagnetic Detector (FMD), with outstanding capabilities in security pass-through applications defined by multiple ferromagnetic poles.
Example of multiple gates with MSD EVO™ series
The compact MSD EVO™™ unit targets ferrous assault weapons capable of mass destruction including large firearms and pipe bombs and provides fast throughput screening at military security checkpoints.
Inside the transit area, the MSD EVO™ ™ improves detection uniformity 100 times over conventional ferromagnetic (FMD) pole pairs, offers better discrimination against ferromagnetic personal items and greater immunity against external interference sources (i.e. moving metals or electrical interferences).
Multiple side-by-side entrances are quickly and readily deployed by a sequence of MSD EVO™™units where each unit separately combines with the two adjacent poles that provide two independent gates with the same detection and discrimination capability of the single pair.
BT audio function activation, headset and charger
Produktcode: # 88919
MSD Installation Kit
Produktcode: # 88917