Automatic screening of people with luggage, backpacks, and bags for threat detection
A Revolutionary New Weapons Detection Systems
- Fast, Automatic & Unprecedented Screening
- No Divesting of Luggage, Backpacks, Purses, and bags
- Extreme Transit Flow or Throughput, with Near Zero Nuisance Alarms
- Quick to Setup & Install – Weighs only 25 lbs. with less than 1 minute setup time
- Ready for Anything - Indoor and Outdoor Operations
Remote Management with OpenGate App
- Easily set Detection and Signaling Parameters via Smartphone or Tablet
- OpenGate App available via Android or iOS operating systems
OpenGate™ is a Groundbreaking Weapons Detection System designed for the automatic screening of people in transit, including their luggage, backpacks, and bags, for the detection of Mass Casualty Metal Threats, such as high caliber assault weapons and IED devices
Easy to relocate and quick to install
- OpenGate™ is the first wire-free, screening portal consisting of two independent and self-powered pillars, with each pillar equipped with a support base and electronic analysis system.
- Contrary to Metal Detector Gates, OpenGate™ does not require a mechanical and electrical connection between the two transducers that define the passageway.
- Acoustic and optical signals, located at the top of the pillars, provide simultaneous status and alarm indications.
- OpenGate™ features a near zero rate of nuisance alarms, and operates with very high transit flow, without the need for the divestiture of non-threat items.
- It is portable, elegant, easy to set up and ready to use with no installation required, including the setting and assembly of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Its structure makes it suitable for indoor and outdoor operations, even in conditions of exposure to rain and sunlight, in all environmental conditions that are compatible with security screening operations.
- The extreme portability allows quick relocation of the gate, offering the most suitable solution for places where, for safety reasons, the checkpoint must be moved from obstructions after use.
- If required, the detection and signalling parameters can be easily set via the OpenGate™ App, designed for smartphones or tablets.
- Detection and signalling parameters can be easily set via the OpenGate™ App, designed for smartphones or tablets based on Android or iOS operating systems
- Detection target: mass casualty weapons and IED.
- Operational use: extremely high throughput with near-zero nuisance alarms, provides automatic screening and pre-screening of non-divested people along with their carry-on items.
- Applications: Metro and railway stations; Airport and port terminal entrances; Convention centres; Museums; Stadiums; Arenas; Theatres; Theme parks; In general all places open to the public characterized by high footfall events or time restricted ingress.
- Easy to relocate and quick to install: is only 11 kg with less than 1 minute setup time and does not require adjustments or the assembly of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Indoor and outdoor operations
- Available to order now