Highest throughput weapons detection of people with backpacks, purses, and bags
A Groundbreaking Weapons Detection System
- Fast, Automatic & Unprecedented Screening
- No Divesting of Luggage, Backpacks, Purses, and bags
- Extreme Transit Flow or Throughput, with Near Zero Nuisance Alarms
- Quick to Setup & Install – Weighs only 25 lbs. with less than 1 minute setup time
- Ready for Anything - Indoor and Outdoor Operations
Remote Management with OPENGATE App
Easily set Detection and Signaling Parameters via Smartphone or Tablet
OPENGATE App available via Android or iOS operating systems
OPENGATE is a Groundbreaking Weapons Detection System designed for faster screening of people with their backpacks, purses and bags, etc. for the detection of a large variety/number of Metal Threats, such as high caliber assault weapons
Easy to relocate and quick to install
- OPENGATE is the first and only fully open, active walk-through detection system, composed of two freestanding pillars.
- Contrary to Metal Detector Gates, OPENGATE does not require any mechanical or electrical connection between the two pillars that define the passageway.
- Acoustic and optical signals, located at the top of the pillars, provide real-time status and alarm indications.
- OPENGATE is the most portable, elegant, easy to position and ready to use weapons detection system. No installation, adjustment or assembly procedures.
- Proprietary arch-free structure and operation solution and embedded electronics eliminates the need for crossbar and enables arch-free operations.
- Specialty top cap allows for alarm visibility even in direct sunlight
- OPENGATE power supply options include either lithium ion batteries and/or standard wall outlet (110v).
- OPENGATE is extremely versatile and can be used at a variety of entrances or security checkpoint locations, either indoors or outdoors.
- Detection target: Multi-caliber weapons and IEDs.
- Operational use: Faster screening of people in transit with bags, backpacks, and purses; Extremely high throughput; Integrated high-precision transit counter.
- Applications: Stadiums / Arenas / Ballparks; Theme parks; Hospitals; Museums; Theaters; Convention centres; Transportation hubs; In general, all places open to the public characterized by the need to screen large crowds.
- Easy to relocate and quick to install: Only 25 pounds with less than 1 minute setup time, it does not require adjustments or the assembly of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Detection and signaling parameters can be easily set via the OPENGATE App, designed for smartphones or tablets and based on Android or iOS operating systems.
- Available to order now.